To reserve the Student Kitchen, please fill out this Google Form after looking at the calendar at the bottom of this page. Reservations made under two days before the requested time may not be guaranteed.
Pierson’s Student Kitchen is located under the dining hall (between Entryway C and the Buttery). Pierson students may use this space to bake cookies, cakes, or whatever culinary concoction they dream up! The kitchen has been stocked with basic staple ingredients, as well as pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Pierson’s Student Kitchen Manager for the 2021-2022 school year is Charlie Tran ‘22.
- Perishables: butter, eggs
- Dry ingredients: baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, flour, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, powdered sugar
- Wet ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil, vinegar
- Spices: allspice, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, curry powder, dried basil, garlic powder, ground nutmeg, oregano, pepper, salt, vanilla extract
- Please clean up the kitchen, including washing any pots and pans, when you are finished.
- Don’t forget to take any ingredients or cookware you brought into the kitchen back out with you. We do not accept any leftover ingredients.
- Please do not take anything out of the kitchen.