Official Transcripts/Unofficial Academic Records

Official Transcripts / Unofficial Academic Records

You  can create your own Unofficial Academic Record by copying and pasting your Course History in Yale Hub .  If your fellowship or application requires an Official Transcript, you must order one through the Yale College Registrar’s Office:

Transferring Credit from another Institution

If you’ve taken courses at another institution and you would like to request that credit be considered toward the 36-course-credit requirement for graduation from Yale College, please have an Official Transcript from that institution sent to our office at:

Pierson College Dean’s Office
Yale University
P.O. Box 208247
261 Park Street
New Haven, CT  06520-8247