Sophomore Advising

Any member of the Yale College faculty or assistant or associate dean of Yale College is eligible to be your sophomore adviser, unless you plan to major in a program in the sciences and mathematics.  In that case your sophomore adviser must be the appropriate DUS or a representative designated by that department.  It is important to select an adviser with whom you feel comfortable in order to discuss seriously your course selections and your education in general.  The Sophomore Adviser form is available at